What documents are needed for my child to transition to a Member?

  • admin
  • June 02, 2023
  • No Comments

Identification: Ages 16-17: Birth Certificate & A passport sized photo stamped and witnessed by a Justice of the Peace – Lawyer or Police (Inspector upwards), Passport, Driver’s Licence. Ages 18 & over: National ID, Passport, Driver’s Licence. Proof of Address: Utility bill, Bank Statement, Driver’s License (*Utility bill must be in the name of the applicant. If the bill is not in the name of the applicant, supporting evidence should be provided such as a rental aggreement or a letter from the resident owner which must be witnessed by a Justice of the Peace) Source of Income: Job Letter, Salary Slip from parent or the Junior Saver that is transitioning.