- Only members can qualify for loans
- Members must have the minimum share requirement.
- A six month minimum period of membership with regular payments is required before a loan can be granted. However, consideration would be given to new members with an established ability to service the loan, meet the eligibility requirements and if necessary adequate security or manageable exposure.
- Lien on Shares Deposits
- Co-Makers – members signing on behalf of others (by using their Shares, Deposit or Fixed Deposit)
- Bills of Sale with comprehensive insurance policy
- Land Title
GECCU Mortgage and Loan Calculator
This video does not exist.
The repayment amount shown using this calculator is an estimate, based on information you have provided. It is provided for illustrative purposes only and actual repayment amounts may vary. To find out actual repayment amounts, contact us. This calculation does not constitute a quote, loan approval, agreement or advice by My Finance. It does not take into account your personal or financial circumstances.