How can I withdraw from my Regular Shares/ Savings?

  • admin
  • June 02, 2023
  • No Comments

Regular shares withdrawals can be done at the Member Service Department at any GECCU office. Members may also submit a letter requesting a withdrawal from their shares. Please note that this transaction requires 1 month’s notice and members living outside of St. Vincent and the Grenadines must have their letters notarized by a Notary Public.

Recent posts